HIFU technology is focused below the skin surface to firm and lift up the droopy tissues.
It works deep below the surface to stimulate the growth of collagen “without harmful the outer layer of skin”. This results in long-lasting firming, tightening
and lifting of the skin, giving you a more youthful appearance after just one treatment. HIFU is not a replacement for a surgical face lift, but suitable for who want lifting but are not ready for surgery. There are also right for who are looking to prolong the effects of plastic surgery.
Hifu Postoperative Maintenance
- Do not wash your face with hot water for the next three days. It is better to use warm or cold water.
- It is recommended to apply mask once a day, use after care products and do a good job of moisturizing, nourishing etc.
- Avoid access to high heat environments, such as hot springs, saunas, etc., as well as extremely cold environments to avoid affecting the therapeutic effect of hifu.
- 3 to 6 months, supplement skin and nutrients such as collagen and hyaluronic acid. The dosage should be supplemented according to the skin rehabilitation condition under the guidance of professional beauty consultants. During this time, due to the cell renewed process quicker than usual, the skin care needed were much more than usual. Therefore, it is necessary to use a lot of collagen to supply skin repair.
- After treatment, there may be slight redness and some tingling. This is a normal phenomenon. Don’t worry too much. It will disappear within 2-3 days, and you should follow the advice.