Lips are a focal point when speaking, adding expressive impact to the words being spoken. A person’s age, health, emotional status, and general attitude is judged by the appearance of the lips. Semi permanent makeup lip colouring tattoo can be used to enhance the contour of the lips toward a more pleasant, youthful, even pouty or sensual look.POST TREATMENT CHANGES
The tattoo might be weep a clear fluid (this is normal) for at least 1 hour, sometimes longer. Wipe them off with a gentle but firm press to remove the fluid. If it is not removed a crust or scab will build up.POST TREATMENT CARE/AFTER CARE ADVICE
- Immediately after treatment your lips may still be numb as a high quality topical anesthetic cream is applied to significantly reduce discomfort. Wait until the numbness subsides, then the use of an ice-pack is recommended to help relieve the swelling and tenderness.
- Your lips might be swollen overnight; sometimes for 48 hours.
- Apply Cosmetic Tattoo Antiseptic Cream. Applying less are best because an excessive amount of cream will not give you better result. In fact, too much Cosmetic Tattoo Antiseptic Cream can produce a poor outcome and unevenness in the final color.
- If you are prone to cold sores it is advisable that you use antiseptic cream alternately. Continue using the antiseptic cream until your adjustment appointment in 6 – 8 weeks.
- For the Lip Line there will be a slight tightness and dryness on the line area, but this isn’t obvious. For Full Lip, the tightness and dryness will persist for up to a week. Keep them moist constantly with some cream.
- Between 2 days and 2 weeks after the treatment the color may appear very pale, dull or light and you may think the tattoo has been unsuccessful. Be patient. This is normal as the skin heals. The true color will be evident in 4 – 10 weeks.
- Around Day 5 the worst of the chapping will be mostly over. Around Day 6 the lip color will appear softer. In fact, the color may appear pale or frosty for the next 5 days of so. This is perfectly normal. It is vital to remember to wait the full 4 – 10 weeks before the final lip color is evident.
Each individuals’ skin is different, so reaction and results may vary. If you have any concerns and queries or experience an unusual discomfort, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.